memphis personal injury: Accidents occur daily in Memphis and nearby areas, causing headaches, anxiety, and confusion about how to proceed.
The Chiozza Law Firm has handled Memphis and Southeast personal injury matters for years. Each member of our family will work on your personal injury case to ensure you always have a team on your side.
When you’re wounded or your property is harmed due to someone’s act or inaction, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Memphis Personal Injury Areas of Practice
Bellow are areas that are practice by memphis personal injury
- Car Accident Lawsuits
- Uber Accident,
- Lyft, and Rideshare Accident
- Scooter Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
What is Memphis Personal Injury and When Does it Happen?
Personal injuries usually result from automobile accidents, and the other driver’s insurance company is more concerned with their bottom line than your wellness.
We have years of expertise working with insurance companies in Memphis and the Mid South, and we fight to ensure you are treated fairly and achieve a fair settlement or court judgement.
Before the evidence fades, insurance firms record your statement, question witnesses, and send experts to the accident scene.
After a personal injury, it’s crucial to speak with an attorney who can advise you on how to continue with the insurance company or the at-fault party.
Call and consultation are both free. We only get paid if you win a personal injury lawsuit.
Memphis Personal Injury Claims Can Be Complicated
Because we have so many years of expertise, we know how to construct your case so that it will yield the most favorable outcome possible for you. The following is a list of our services, but this is not a rundown:
- Obtaining a just and fair settlement or conducting a trial
- Coordinating and negotiating with insurance companies
- Interviewing witnesses
- Assisting you with obtaining medical treatment
- Obtaining medical records and bills from all health care providers
- Hiring investigators to gather important physical evidence
- Helping to ensure that your damaged vehicle is repaired
Memphis Personal Injury Compensation
There are numerous sorts of compensation that can be acquired as the outcome of a personal injury litigation.
- Punitive Damages: are awarded if extreme negligence can be proven. These are damages awarded in an attempt to make the plaintiff whole.
- Medical Damages: are awarded and usually include the cost of doctor’s bills associated with an injury.
- Home Damage: in the case of you may be entitled to compensation for not only the salary that you lost as a result of your injury but also for future wages you would no longer be able to collect on as a result.
- Property Loss Damages: are awarded if personal belongings like a car, furniture, or even clothing are lost as a result of your personal injury case.
Get in touch with one of our knowledgeable personal injury attorneys right away if you would like more information on the many types of damages to which you may be entitled.
Hiring A Memphis Personal Injury Attorney
How do I know if my injuries are bad enough to hire a personal injury lawyer?
It is possible that you will want the services of a personal injury lawyer even if your injuries are very modest in order to obtain the compensation that is rightfully yours. Sometimes, injuries that seem very minor can end up causing significant long-term consequences or even total disability.
Consider the condition known as whiplash. The majority of individuals, including those who work in the insurance industry, think that whiplash is a very minor ailment.
As a consequence of this, insurance firms frequently try to avoid paying out on these claims or pay the absolute minimum amount necessary.
However, if left untreated, whiplash can develop into a chronic disorder that impairs a person’s mobility and, ultimately, their quality of life. Because of the discomfort and difficulty moving around, it may even cause you to lose your work.
You have the right to find out whether or if a personal injury attorney can assist you, regardless of how minor your injuries may be.
NOTE: After being injured in an accident in Memphis, the first and most crucial thing you should do is get in touch with our personal injury law office as soon as possible. After that, we will handle the appropriate legal proceedings on your behalf so that you can concentrate on getting better.