How To Pay Online With Paypal: PayPal is a digital payment platform that enables individuals and businesses to send and receive money online. It was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
With PayPal, you can make payments to merchants, send money to friends and family, and receive payments for goods and services.
PayPal operates as an intermediary between the payer and the recipient, securely transferring funds from the payer’s PayPal account to the recipient’s account.
To use PayPal, you need to create a PayPal account and link it to a bank account or a credit/debit card. PayPal offers a variety of payment options and is accepted by millions of merchants worldwide.
- PayPal website Visit and sign up
- A new page will appear, giving you the choice of creating a ‘Personal’ or ‘Business’ account. To shop online, you only need a personal account. Then click Continue after selecting the account type.
- You must now enter your name, email address, and password. Click Next once you’ve finished entering your information.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to fill out your contact information. This will be your billing address as well as the address where you want your things delivered (although it does not have to be if you are buying something as a gift). Once you’ve done that, check the second box to certify that you’ve read and comprehended the user agreement.
Note: Only tick the top box if you’re using a computer at home and are convinced that no one else will be able to access your account. If you’re unsure, just leave it blank and click “agree” to get your account created.
- Step 5: A new window will open with two options for you to choose from. The first option is to begin shopping with PayPal-accepting merchants. The second option is to send money to another person.
- You can add your credit or debit card in the following window.
- You may use PayPal whenever you see their emblem when shopping online or donating to a charity. To make a payment, all you have to do is enter your email address and password. When you use PayPal, you don’t have to reveal any of your financial information to the vendor; the only information they get is from PayPal. Payments are instantaneous, so you won’t have to wait for things to be delivered once a check has cleared banking.PayPal also includes PayPal Buyer Protection, which allows you to request a refund if products you’ve paid for don’t arrive or aren’t as represented by the vendor.
- You’ll also need your email address and password if you’re selling something online with PayPal. For more details, see our guide How to Sell on eBay.PayPal will give you a receipt once payment has been made to your PayPal account. Log in using your email address and password on the PayPal website. You’ll notice that the total cash has been credited to you, minus PayPal’s transaction charge.
- Click Transfer Money to send the money to your bank account. Click More if you haven’t previously submitted your bank account information.
- This window will appear if you click More. You may verify which bank account is set up for transfers or add a new one here.
I hope this article has shown you how to pay online with PayPal.