how to pay online with paypal PayPal is a service that allows you to send and receive money over the internet. PayPal allows you to purchase on tens of thousands of websites and send money to anyone with an email address. In this article, i will show you how to pay online with paypal on eBay and other online buying sites.
All you need before you can make payment with paypal online is, computer with internet connection, And bank account or credit/debit card.
- paypal website Visit and sign up
- A new page will appear, giving you the choice of creating a ‘Personal’ or ‘Business’ account. To shop online, you only need a personal account. Then click Continue after selecting the account type.
- You must now enter your name, email address, and password. Click Next once you’ve finished entering your information.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to fill out your contact information. This will be your billing address as well as the address where you want your things delivered (although it does not have to be if you are buying something as a gift). Once you’ve done that, check the second box to certify that you’ve read and comprehended the user agreement.
Note: Only tick the top box if you’re using a computer at home and are totally convinced that no one else will be able to access your account. If you’re unsure, just leave it blank click agree to get your account created.
- Step 5: A new window will open with two options for you to choose from. The first option is to begin shopping with PayPal-accepting merchants. The second option is to send money to another person.
- You can add your credit or debit card in the following window.
- You may use PayPal whenever you see their emblem when shopping online or donating to a charity. To make a payment, all you have to do is enter your email address and password.When you use PayPal, you don’t have to reveal any of your financial information with the vendor; the only information they get is from PayPal. Payments are instantaneous, so you won’t have to wait for things to be delivered once a check has cleared banking.PayPal also includes PayPal Buyer Protection, which allows you to request a refund if products you’ve paid for don’t arrive or aren’t as represented by the vendor.
- You’ll also need your email address and password if you’re selling something online with PayPal. For more details, see our guide How to Sell on eBay.PayPal will give you a receipt once a payment has been made to your PayPal account. Log in using your email address and password on the PayPal website. You’ll notice that the total cash has been credited to you, minus PayPal’s transaction charge.
- Click Transfer Money to send the money to your bank account. Click More if you haven’t previously submitted your bank account information.
- This window will appear if you clicked More. You may verify which bank account is set up for transfers or add a new one here.
I hope this article has shown you how to pay online with paypal.